Error when loading game

Farm life awaits, as does your future wife.

Error when loading game

Postby alittlebitofmayy » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:30 pm

I saved my game and shut my computer off, then I went to get back on and I double clicked my game, clicked continue, then all I got was a black screen and nothing happened. Well I exited and when to load, went to my game and then an error popped up. "Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 598: Typeerror occurred. Can't convert Symbol into Integer".

What does that mean?? It was working perfectly before. Please help!
alittlebitofmayy

Re: Error when loading game

Postby GrannyC » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:22 pm

It sounds like it may be a corrupted file. Did you try re installing or downloading it again?
When asked by a young patrol officer " Do you know you were speeding " ?
This 83-year-old woman talked herself out of a ticket by stating
"Yes , but...I had to get there before I forgot where I was going".

Procrastinate Now!
GrannyC

Postby alittlebitofmayy » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:32 pm

No, I haven't. It's just strange that I literally powered off my laptop for 5 minutes ( I had to move places and my battery is crappy so it doesn't actually charge my laptop, just keeps it from dying when plugged in) to move to my couch, got right back on and it started doing this.

GrannyC wrote:It sounds like it may be a corrupted file. Did you try re installing or downloading it again?
alittlebitofmayy

Postby GrannyC » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Well that is the first things I would do. It should work. I have been playing (and beta testing) for the John Wizard games. They all work beautifully for me. Right now I am replaying the Dawn's Light series. I just love their puzzles.
When asked by a young patrol officer " Do you know you were speeding " ?
This 83-year-old woman talked herself out of a ticket by stating
"Yes , but...I had to get there before I forgot where I was going".

Procrastinate Now!
GrannyC

Postby alittlebitofmayy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Okay I'll try it when my data starts back over :lol: it's just strange that I've been playing it for a month with absolutely no problems other than the lagging caused by my computer lol so weird and if I lose my progress, I will be extremely upset :lol:

GrannyC wrote:Well that is the first things I would do. It should work. I have been playing (and beta testing) for the
John Wizard games. They all work beautifully for me. Right now I am replaying the Dawn's Light series. I just love their puzzles.
alittlebitofmayy

Return to Our Love Will Grow